4th European Update Congress in Cardiology
data: 28.06.2018 - 30.06.2018
strona www: http://www.cardio-update-europe.eu
Join specialists from across Europe for the 4th Cardio Update Europe taking place June 28 – 30, 2018 in Bratislava!
We are offering you, as a member of the Polish Cardiac Society, on behalf of the congress organizer, med update europe:
2 regular free entry tickets + 2 free entry tickets for cardiologists submitting an ePoster - first come, first served! The regular fee to participate in the Cardio Update Europe is 500 € per person. If more members are interested, beyond the 4 free tickets, there is a team discount price available.
You will receive 14 Update lectures from European experts in cardiology, encompassing the most recent, cutting-edge, international studies across the field of cardiology:
- Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Valvular Heart Disease & Congenital Defects
- Coronary Interventions & Anti-Thrombotic Strategies
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiomyopathy / Myocarditis
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation & Stroke Prevention
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Anti-Atherosclerotic Targets: Inflammation, Lipids, Glucose
- Sports Cardiology
This 2,5-day event is:
- led by an expert scientific board
- focused on clinical practice and relevant in your daily practice
- interactive and unbiased
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from med update europe directly with any questions or to register free of charge.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Bratislava!
(sent on behalf of the scientific board)